We are hosting a Funders' Fair for all voluntary sector organisations in Barking & Dagenham.
Monday 27 June, 12pm to 1.45pm at the Ripple Centre
- City Bridge Trust
- London Marathon Charitable Trust
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Trust for London
This is a face-to-face event. You must register to attend.
- Present their funding programmes
- Explain their application process
- Answer any questions
- Directly discuss opportunities
- Network with local voluntary sector groups
- 10 minutes for gathering time and quick intro by BDCVS
- 10 minutes presentation for each Funder's representative
- 10 minutes break for refreshments
- 30 to 40 minutes for networking and direct Q&As
We look forward to welcoming you to this event at the Ripple Centre.